Thursday, July 5, 2012

Spa Nostalgia


Years ago when I was working at the Four Seasons Yorkville I treated myself to a weekend at the beautiful Four Seasons Las Colinas near Dallas, Texas (lounge pictured above).  It was my first - and come to think of it - only Spa Vacation I've ever taken. 

I experienced several treatments, including a wrap that had me lying in a dark room like a mummy.  The spa menu included all kinds of delicious and healthy selections, though I found it hard to fit in eating between the aquafit and Pilates classes, and working out in the the gym. I still remember an attendant coming up to me when I was on the exercise bike, bringing me a bottle of cold water and a towel. (Four Seasons service!)

All this came back to me when I read today that the *new* Four Seasons Toronto is opening October 5th with a 30,000 sq.ft. Spa - the largest of any Four Seasons Property in the world!

I think I'm going to have to book myself in for a treatment - or a weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment